The Liquidity farm is the place to stake your spLP (Spooky Liquidity Pair tokens) to earn BOOs. These farms provide incentives to people providing liquidity to SpookySwap and help offset Impermanent Loss risk.
We are planning to support the following farms at launch, but this could change based on community preference/governance:
Have these tokens on another chain? You can bridge these tokens via SpookySwap by following this guide. You can bridge your stable coins from ETH to FTM for free:
If you have provided liquidity to a Liquidity Pool that is available for rewards (if not, please see Farms at launch section), then now is the time to earn some BOO! It is really easy to do.
- 1.First find the pair you wish to farm, and make the spLP for that pair on the Liquidity Page. We'll be farming BOO-FTM, earning BOO in this example
- 2.If this is your first time staking in this pool on SpookySwap, you will need an approval from your wallet to begin the process. Click on "Approve". This will prompt a transaction to approve our smart contracts handling your spLP tokens for that specific pool.
- 3.Once that is done, click on the "Stake" button
- 4.You will be shown a modal where you can specify how many of your spLP tokens you wish to stake
- 5.Once you've decided, clicking "Confirm" will then prompt you with the transaction necessary to stake the tokens in our smart contracts. After that.. all you have to do is relax, and wait for the BOO to roll in! You can view your farm status in your Portfolio.
Will there be any fees for staking/depositing? No, staking here is completely fee-free.
Are the APRs for real?! Yes, but as more liquidity pours into that pool, expect the APRs to go down naturally as your share of the pool scales down in size. The APRs also account for the trade fees, so as trading volume for that pair goes up, the fees you are collecting also go up.
What will I be earning? By staking your liquidity token in a farm, you are: 1. Collecting swapping fees whenever someone swaps between the pair you've provided. The amount of your spLP tokens will not increase, but the value they represent will. 2. Earning BOOs based on the farm weight The APR is calculated based on the last day's average of trading fees + the rate of BOOs earned for that farm.
I can't find my pair, where is it hiding? There may be a couple of reason why your pair is not showing up: 1. Check your wallet is connected, and to the Fantom network 2. If you've provided LP in a farm that's been deprecated (e.g. the wFTM-old BOO pair), the pair will show up in the "Legacy" tab that you can switch to by clicking on the tab on the top left. Once you're on the Legacy farms page, you'll need to connect your wallet again to see if your pairs are there. 3. Your LP contract may still be confirming, you can check on FTMscan for the status 4. If your LP is staked in a farm, it will not show up in the "My Potions" tab on the Liquidity Page